A dynamic, client-centric, and results-oriented Civil Transportation Engineer with experience in leading and managing moderately sized projects. Mastery of all stages of project planning, including schedule and budget elements client communication and resource allocation. Twenty years of experience in the field of pavement engineering, transportation, highway design, and traffic engineering, and construction. Comprehensive knowledge of federal, state, and local design standards on highway and transportation, including AASHTO, HCM, MUTCD, VDOT DDOT, MD-SHA. Possesses strong programming and data analysis skills.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical skills, including the ability to collect, extract, synthesize, and summarize applicable data, perform root cause analysis, and implement recommended scalable solutions.
• Proven ability to quickly assess issues and challenges, utilize applicable data and innovative methodologies, and develop solutions in the best interest of long-term gain for the client/customer.
• Extensive experience in developing and nurturing relationships through collaborative engagements with executive leadership, operations management, peers, and clients.
• Areas of Expertise: Pavement Engineering, Pavement Management Systems, Modified Asphalt Rheology, Laboratory/Field Material Testing, Asphalt and modified asphalt rheology, Asphalt mixture performance tests, Performance Graded (PG) Asphalts, Geographical Information Systems, Storm Water Management, Traffic Engineering, Project Management, Geometric Design, Sustainability, Primavera
Advanced proficiency MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPointAutoCAD, MicroStation, ArcGIS, HDM4, Computer programming C++, Java, PHP, Qt, Visual BASIC, VBA, AASHTO, ASCE, AISC, ACI, DDOT, MDOT, SHA, VDOT
Professional Engineering (PE) – DC, MD, VA
Envision Sustainability Professional (Env Sp) – Institute of Sustainable Infrastructure
Autodesk Certified Professional – Autodesk