Teleaus is a global enterprise founded in 2011 and headquartered in Australia. Teleaus is a leading information and communications engineering solutions and services provider specialising in IT services, telecommunications consulting and business solutions that deliver accurate business results. As a global enterprise, our mission is to build successful long-term win-win business relationships with clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Graphic designers develop visual concepts by hand or with computer software. Intended to captivate, inform, inspire, and persuade, a designer's end product is often used in a marketing or promotional campaign or a public announcement. Graphic designers work creatively, both in print and electronically.
We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing various things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you'll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show excellent attention to detail.
• Conceptualise, design and execute creative communications across digital and print
• Translate briefs and verbal ideas into visual concepts.
• Design across all digital assets, i.e. websites, web applications, EDM's, banners, social media & other digital media
• Design and production of print collateral for VM
• Provide graphic support for internal communication, including presentations and set templates for internal teams
• Work to budget, timeline, and deadlines
• Experience in graphic design, preferably within the IT/ advertising industry
• Highly experienced in Adobe illustrator and photoshop
• Strong attention to detail
• Must be adaptable to a fast and changing environment
• Skills in product photography, digital content photography and retouching
• Skilled in user interface design; experience using Figma and wireframing tools
• Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type, and style and submitting them for approval.
• Experience in scenario mapping, user journeys and workflows, information architecture, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
• Prepare website designs. Mobile applications design and support the technical team as per their design need
• Knowledge of different digital platforms, including web, mobile and digital animation (i.e. gifs, mp4 creation)
• Design printing material – flyers, brochures, magazines, visiting cards, etc.
• Support product manager by providing artwork for presentation
• Brainstorm and design social media content for social pages
• Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
• Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field.
• Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
• A strong eye for visual composition.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
• Understanding marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
• Experience with computer-aided design.
• Proven examples of creative content for social media
• Highly experienced in designing printing materials (brochures, flyers, mugs, cards, pull-up banners, boxes, etc.)
• Experience in designing websites, mobile applications
• 1-2 years of proven work with a portfolio of Professional-level skills in Adobe illustrator and photoshop
• Basic skills in UI/ UX
• Experience in Figma design
WHAT WE OFFER:
• The opportunity to build a professional career in a multi-dimensional business environment
• A supportive and dynamic team
• Diversity and equal opportunity
• Yearly salary increment
• Two Festive Bonus
• Salary: Negotiable based on skill & qualification.
Before you apply, ask yourself, are you a professional who holds yourself accountable for your actions? Do you collaborate and work as part of a team to achieve organisational success? Are your outcomes-focused and results-driven?
Want to know more about who we are? Please visit us at www.teleaus.com
or send an email to [email protected]