Teleaus is a global enterprise founded in 2011 and headquartered in Australia. Teleaus is a leading information and communications engineering solutions and services provider specializing in IT services, telecommunications consulting, and business solutions that deliver real results to businesses. As a global enterprise, our mission is to build successful long-term win-win business relationships with clients.JOB PURPOSE
We have created an online platform named Genofax, an AI technology, and genomic analysis to provide personalized care in health & nutrition areas to improve lives. At Genofax™ we wish to manage, understand, and process genomic data with big data analytics, machine learning, and AI platform to pave the road for the development of personalized advice and care for humans, animals, and plants based on their genomic profile blueprints. Our vision is to bring talented technology and business professionals under one umbrella globally. This Computational Biologist role is expected to work and contribute actively to genomic data sequencing and the development of software applications over these platforms.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Writing website content, blogs, brochure, banner, flier, promotional email content/updates, scripts for podcasts and videos, and developing other advertisement and educational materials.
• Write for various audiences, from non-technical end users to scientists, researchers, and healthcare professionals.
• Working with a multidisciplinary team to communicate the technical details of the product.
• Responsible for writing, updating, editing, revising, and proofreading written content.
• Documenting new or changing product features by collecting and analyzing technical details.PERSON QUALIFICATIONS
• Prefer Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or a related field.
• Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
• Working knowledge of content management systems.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
• A portfolio of published articles.
• 3+ years in a similar roleREQUIRED SKILLS:
• Proven experience in producing technical content for web-based applications.
• 3+ years of technical writing experience.
• Understand and communicate the technical aspects to both highly technical and non-technical clients of Genofax.
• Experience in writing in any of the following areas e.g., microbiology, genomics, nutrition, food, diet, etc.
• Portfolio of work and/or writing samples in the relevant fields.
• Ability to efficiently address feedback on published content from both non-technical customers and Genofax’s technical team.WHAT WE OFFER:
• The opportunity to build a professional career in a multi-dimensional business environment
• A supportive and dynamic team
• Diversity and equal opportunity
Before you apply, ask yourself, are you a professional who holds yourself accountable for your actions? Do you collaborate and work as part of a team to achieve organizational success? Are your outcomes-focused and results-driven?
Want to know more about who we are? Please visit us at www.teleaus.com
or send the email at [email protected]