TELEAUS is a leading information and communications engineering solutions and services provider, specializing in IT services, telecommunications engineering, and business solutions that deliver real results to businesses. As a global enterprise, our mission is to build successful long-term win-win business relationships with clients.
We are looking for Network Designer (full-time, 5 days a week) to join our dynamic team.
THE POSITION SUMMARY
We are currently looking for an experienced Network Designer for our Bangladesh office to work on our new projects. It's a multidisciplinary work where we work with evolving technology and tools for multiple Australian Telecom companies.
- Lead, manage, coordinate, monitor and review a significant design delivery program to ensure business objectives and benefits are realized
- Ability to use high-level interpersonal, negotiation, consultation, and communication skills appropriate to all stakeholders to create a strong client relationship
- Work diligently on partner management during the proposal and tendering stages including briefings covering expectation management, driving the proposal process, reviews, and negotiations of the tender responses.
- Enable informed decision-making on project issues by developing timely and relevant written submissions, briefs, presentations, and information papers for project stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a team environment and develop effective working relationships with stakeholders
- Solid background in delivering large-scale Telco Deployments in a customer-facing role
- Resource management: planning, booking, and coordinating resources with the project and leading the project team of over 40 resources plus subcontractors.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this position, you will have substantial experience in managing multifunctional teams in the fixed telecommunications industry, including the management of a subcontractor’s framework. In addition to your designer/manager experience, you will have technical expertise in fibre and copper architecture. You will also be able to demonstrate strength in the following competencies:
• Ability to communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders
• Quality focus with strong attention to detail
• Independent problem solving
• Great interpersonal skills and the capability of building strong relationships with customers
• Experience with AutoCAD, GIS, MS Office
• Must have some AutoCAD skills.
• Must have MS Word and MS Excel knowledge.
• Some ideas about GIS tools (i.e. MapInfo) are a plus but not mandatory.
• Ability to grasp complex ideas and communicate effectively.
• Willing to learn new technology and tools.
• Comfortable with working in a team environment.WHAT WE OFFER
• The opportunity to build a professional career in a multi-dimensional business environment
• A supportive and dynamic team
• Diversity and equal opportunity
• Monthly Salary is BDT 23,000.00- BDT 30,000.00 based on the experience. Yearly 2 Festive Bonus (each 50% of Gross)JOB LOCATION
Gulshan 2, Dhaka, BangladeshSo, before you apply, ask yourself are you a professional who holds yourself accountable for your actions? Do you collaborate and work as part of a team to achieve organizational success? Are your outcomes focused and results-driven?
Want to know more about who we are? Please visit us at www.teleaus.com
or send an email at [email protected]