Teleaus-a business of Serveno Australia is a global enterprise founded in 2011, headquartered in Australia. Teleaus is a leading information and communications engineering solutions and services provider specializing in IT services, telecommunications consulting and business solutions that deliver accurate results to businesses. As a global enterprise, our mission is to build successful long-term win-win business relationships with clients.ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a full-time Accountant responsible for maintaining and developing accounting requirements, undertaking financial reporting requirements and promoting sound business practices to stakeholders. You will also supervise the accounting clerk in all accounting matters.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Undertaking the business accounting and reporting with robust internal controls, and corporate governance
• Produce monthly management accounts for group members covering debtors, creditors, inventory, and payroll
• Work with external advisors on ATO and ASIC obligations
• Verify and maintain financial records and other accounting documents in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
• Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for the company
• Preparing financial statements for presentation to the key stakeholders
• Assisting with pre-purchase business review and recordation to the Directors.
• Liaison with internal and external stakeholders to arrange funds management
• Preparation of monthly or quarterly BAS statements; Maintaining accounting systems and internal controls; overseeing the payroll and transactional accounting functions
• Conducting financial investigations, preparing reports, undertaking audits and advising on financial matters
• Manage and maintain general ledger, financial reporting to include forecasts, balance sheets, and revenue and costs
• Comply with financial policies and regulationsQUALIFICATION
• Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting, Finance, or a related Field
• At least 3 years of accounting experience.REQUIRED SKILLS:
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
• High level is written and verbal communication skills.
• Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office and experience with Navision.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• Good with numbers and figures and analytical acumen.
• Initiative and attention to detail.
• Willingness to work with and for others.
• Excellent time management skills with an ability to meet deadlines.
• Accounts payable/receivable experienceWHAT WE OFFER:
• The opportunity to build a professional career in a multi-dimensional business environment
• A supportive and dynamic team
• Diversity and equal opportunity
• Yearly salary increment
• Salary: Negotiable based on skill & qualification.
Before you apply, ask yourself, are you a professional who holds yourself accountable for your actions? Do you collaborate and work as part of a team to achieve organizational success? Are your outcomes-focused and results-driven?
Want to know more about who we are? Please visit us at www.teleaus.com
or send an email to [email protected]