Teleaus is a leading Information and Communications Engineering solutions and services provider company specializing in IT services, telecommunications consulting, and business solutions that deliver real results to businesses, ensuring a level of quality services. We are looking for a Network Designer to join our dynamic Project team.
This role will be responsible for the planning, design, and execution of external network design documents in preparation for the construction and installation of FTTX multi-technology networks. You may have come from an extensive telecommunications design background or have years of field experience working on the FTTX network.
Ideally, you will have knowledge of design packages such as and MapInfo, SpatialNet and have extensive knowledge of FTTX (FTTH, FTTP, FTTN, HFC, and copper).
• Design, Construction Management, and delivery end to end
• Detail Design
• Hauling - Optic Fibre Main / Distribution Copper & HFC
• Appropriate Stakeholders notified for Fibre cutovers
• Previous Broadband Network Design experience will be highly regarded
• Minimum 3 years experience in Design or related discipline
• Intermediate skill in the use of AutoCAD
• Intermediate skill in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite of products
NOTE: These roles will be performance-based and payment will be per delivery based.
So, before you apply, ask yourself: Are you a professional who holds yourself accountable for your actions? Do you collaborate and work as part of a team to achieve organizational success? Are your outcomes-focused and results-driven?
Want to know more about who we are? Please visit us at www.teleaus.com.au
or send an email at [email protected]