Teleaus, a business of Serveno Australia, is a global enterprise founded in 2011 and headquartered in Australia. Teleaus is a leading information and communications engineering solutions and services provider specializing in the design and deployment of Telecommunications, IT services & consulting, and intelligent business solutions that deliver real results. As a global enterprise, our mission is to build successful long-term win-win business relationships with clients and improve people’s lives.JOB PURPOSE
The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
Senior HR Manager responsibilities include overseeing the recruitment process, designing company policies, and setting objectives for the HR team. You will also help shape our employer brand strategy. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with HR technology, including payroll systems and Applicant Tracking Systems.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Recruits, interviews, hires and trains new staff in the department.
· Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
· Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
· Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
· Manage client relationships, identifying opportunities for new contracts.
· Analyze data and create reports to identify areas of business growth.
· Monitor local and federal regulations.
· Bid on new projects and negotiate contract terms.
· Recruit and oversee contractors and vendors
· Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization's human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
· Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
· Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
· Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
· Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
· Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
· Host in-house recruitment events
· Discuss employees' career development paths with managers
· Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
· Review departmental budgets
· Organize learning and development programs
· Ensure HR staff addresses employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner
· Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations
· Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
· Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
· Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
· Performs other duties as assigned.PERSON QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
· 5 years + of experience as an HR Business Partner and/or Country/Business HR lead
· Experience as an HR Strategic Partner and a proven ability to partner with Senior leaders.
· Experience in Talent Management and Performance Management.Required Skills:
· Proven ability to understand and provide creative solutions to business challenges
· Strong knowledge of accounting software especially in Xero.
· Excellent leadership, team building, facilitation, relationship building, and consultation skills.
· Proven ability to drive people's agenda with multiple stakeholders.
· Excellent written, and verbal communication and presentation skills in English
· Excellent organizational and people skills, project management skills, with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner & interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate & act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Proven work experience as a Senior HR Manager or similar role
· Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (including payroll systems and ATS)
· Ability to foster healthy employee relationsWHAT WE OFFER:
· The opportunity to build a professional career in a multi-dimensional business environment
· The opportunity to work in a company with a great people-focused culture
· The opportunity to constantly challenge oneself and grow
· Work with a supportive, dynamic, and global team
· A flexible work policy
· A proactive office environment balanced with fun staff facilities
· Diversity and equal opportunity
· Competitive salary package
Before you apply, ask yourself, are you a professional who holds yourself accountable for your actions? Do you collaborate and work as part of a team to achieve organizational success? Are your outcomes-focused and results-driven?
Want to know more about who we are? Please visit us at www.teleaus.com or send an email to [email protected]