Teleaus-a business of Serveno Australia is a global enterprise founded in 2011, headquartered in Australia. Teleaus is a leading information and communications engineering solutions and services provider specializing in IT services, telecommunications consulting, and business solutions that deliver real results to businesses. As a global enterprise, our mission is to build successful long-term win-win business relationships with clients.
As a result of extensive new telecommunication projects throughout Australia, we are actively expanding our team to meet our client's short- and long-term requirements. We are seeking interested telecommunication-orientated employees who have both the skills and interest to be part of this exciting journey.
About the role
NBN & Telstra 5G Network projects have created multiple openings for Telecom Engineering & Technical roles who will be reporting to the Network Delivery Team Leader. You'll be responsible for performing the role which your reporting Manager will instruct.
· Technical activity of Telecom Engineering.
· Preparing report with technical documentation
· Many kinds of Technical works as per Business/Company need.
What qualities are we looking for?
· A final year/semester student or recent graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
· Basic technical knowledge of Transmission Network Design & Delivery Standards
· Basic understanding of aerial, underground, and intra-building designs principles
· Candidates who have knowledge of Mapinfo and AutoCAD will get an extra advantage
· Strong & Proficiency in the knowledge of MS Suite
· Willing to learn new technology and tools.
· Comfortable working in a team environment.
· A high level of personal presentation and communication is absolutely crucial
· Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to multitask.
· Cope well under pressure.
Education and Qualifications:
Attending a Four-year University course for an Engineering major, Concentrating on EEE, Mechanical Engineering (Please provide a copy of your transcript).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a good working knowledge of 2D/3D CAD and Microsoft Office.
· Ability to work with multiple functions to coordinate the flow of information.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to communicate engineering requirements.
· Accuracy, thoroughness, and timeliness.
· Ability to provide support and assistance to co-workers as appropriate.
Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers, and management.
Continue to grow lean knowledge and use the tools to identify and assist with continuous improvement. Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
Offer and Location: Bangladesh
· Location: Dhaka, Gulshan-2
· Salary/payment: An amount will be paid per month during the training/internship period. Based on the performance, you will be given an opportunity as a full-timer after 4/6 months of successful completion.
· Work days: 6 days a week.
So, before you apply, ask yourself: Are you a professional who holds yourself accountable for your actions? Do you collaborate and work as part of a team to achieve organizational success? Are your outcomes focused and results-driven?
To know more about us please visit www.teleaus.com
. Interested candidates, please send a short CV to [email protected]
mentioning your Qualifications and skills.