As a Site Access Technician, you will be responsible for working as part of the design and construction team to effectively manage field surveying / scoping packs. This will include conducting an exchange, customer end surveys and return of the field survey packs to the design team in order to meet the customer's needs.
Duties, Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Previous experience as a Wideband surveyor or technician
• Own a registered vehicle, utility vehicle, station wagon or van is essential
• Valid NSW Drivers Licence
• Understanding Telstra Wideband products is advantageous
• Understanding of Telstra DBors including although not limited to:
o Node Manager
Should you require any of the above-mentioned training, we can help you source them. To apply, please forward your resume to [email protected]
or call Mel on 1300 030 905. Australian residents need only apply.