TELEAUS is a leading information and communications engineering solutions and services provider, specializing in IT services, software applications developments, telecommunications engineering, and business solutions that deliver real results to businesses. As a global enterprise, our mission is to build successful long-term win-win business relationships with clients..
About the role
A Project Engineer is in charge of planning and coordinating technical engineering initiatives to make sure they can complete a project within their budget and according to a schedule. Their duties include upholding project standards by researching compliance regulations, developing project implementation plans, and adjusting specifications for elements of a project. NBN & Telstra 5G Network projects have created multiple openings for Telecom Engineering roles. You'll be responsible for delivering timely and cost-efficient and quality Project Delivery services across Australia, initially in regional areas.
- Manage to Build Suppliers/Partners to accomplish BAU Daily build activities/milestones
- Work with build vendors to plan the site schedule
- Create and manage a 21-day plan along with the Implementation manager
- Execute the deployment checklist and ensure dependencies are closed prior to MW deployment
- Ensure Build vendors follow the 21-day plan strictly and manage any slippages in schedule and exceptions
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly LBL reviews with build suppliers along with the Implementation manager to review the schedule and AOB
- Review build contractor quotes and work with the project coordinator to raise POs
- Work with the Project Coordinator to ensure Permit to work, Change Requests, Materials, access are in place
- Work with suppliers to ensure materials are received and allocated to specific links for the deployment
- Ensure stock level checks are undertaken by suppliers on monthly basis to ensure there is no shortage of materials
- Visit supplier warehouse to review EHS/QA practices followed in handling equipment & delivery to site
- Monitor all aspects of building supplier activities and milestones to ensure there are no slippages
- Review contractor Safe work method statements, Job Safety Assessments for every site prior to commencement of works
- Ensure suppliers follow outage times, processes, and policies strictly without violating compliance
- Conduct monthly target site inspections to review supplier EHS/Quality Assurances practices onsite
- Work with supplier to complete field acceptance immediately after building via inSide mobile and ensure milestones are signed off
- Drive project coordinator to upload acceptance documentation to customer system and sign off milestone
- Report to the Implementation manager on the closure of acceptable documentation to sign off and attain an invoice
What qualities are we looking for?
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum2-3 years of Experience in Microwave Delivery, Project Management in Telecom space, and Supplier Management
- The ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization
- A customer focused approach with a ‘can-do attitude’
- High levels of self-motivation and a positive attitude
- A proven ability to influence without authority
- Good Understanding of Australian Site Acquisition and Environmental Design Principles
- A superior understanding of WHS policies and procedures
- Ability to conduct Site Audits from EHS & QA perspective
- A superior understanding of Environmental Management Systems and the interpretation of Environmental Management Plans.
- Knowledge of the Network architecture and the various service delivery methods used
- Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures.
So, before you apply, ask yourself: Are you a professional who holds yourself accountable for your actions? Do you collaborate and work as part of a team to achieve organizational success? Are your outcomes-focused and results-driven?
To know more about us please visit www.teleaus.com
or call us at +61290 580 199 Interested candidates please send a short CV to [email protected]
mentioning your experiences and skills.