Teleaus is a leading Information and Communications Engineering solutions and services provider company specializing in IT services, telecommunications consulting, and business solutions that deliver real results to businesses, ensuring a level of quality services. We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our dynamic Project team.
In this role, you will select and qualify targeted prospects and develop your B2B Telco customer base. From your solutions-based selling style, you will be seen as a trusted partner with prospective customers. The role is for someone who is naturally competitive as well as being a dynamic team player.
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF IT?
You will be joining a switched-on, passionate, highly energized team whose key to success includes “insight selling” and challenging our customers to ensure the best possible results are delivered. We believe in continuous learning (product and technique) and offer ongoing education for our people as well as countless opportunities to be rewarded and recognized for achievements through realistic sales incentives and commission plans, performance-linked league ladders, and even more surprise incentives throughout the year!
Our ideal candidate is an experienced or senior Business Development Manager with a strong sales track record within Telco, IT, or ICT organizations
What do we want from you?
· At least five (9) years’ sales experience including sales of mobile, fixed line voice, and data networks in the corporate market
· A true hunter with the passion and hunger to succeed, high levels of personal commitment, and willingness to accept accountability for actions
· Your ability to self-generate your own leads and opportunities will be critical to your success.
· You are commercially astute with a sound awareness of business drivers and value propositions
· Proven sales track record in achieving growth through acquisition strategies and sales teams and customer loyalty through strong relationships
· Knowledge and experience in selling Fixed Voice, Data, Mobile and Mobile Broadband will be highly regarded
· High-level negotiation skills and excellent verbal, written, presentation, and effective listening skills.- Proven solution development and attention to detail
· Professional & consultative sales approach
· Formal training in sales methodology and negotiation
So, before you apply, ask yourself: Are you a professional who holds yourself accountable for your actions? Do you collaborate and work as part of a team to achieve organizational success? Are your outcomes-focused and results driven?
Want to know more about who we are? Please visit us at www.teleaus.com
or send an email at [email protected]