TELEAUS is a leading global enterprise that provides Information and Communications Engineering Solutions and Services specializing in IT services, telecommunications consulting, and business solutions that deliver real results to businesses, ensuring a level of quality services. We are looking for an Android Application Developer to join our dynamic Project team.
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of android devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be the development of android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- 1. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- 2. Design and develop native mobile applications for Android devices from scratch alongside our software teams
- 3. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- 4. Leverage on design patterns, following an Agile approach to software development, such as doing research related to the project, data & corresponding technology stack
- 5. Program solutions adhering to coding standards, procedures, and security protocols
- 6. Contribute to the overall code base, technical documentation
- 7. Interact with designated work teams and business stakeholders to understand requirements, demo software, and explain solutions.
- 1. Must have good knowledge of Kotlin, Java programming language
- 2. Must have good knowledge of android UI/UX design using XML
- 3. Must have good knowledge of object-oriented programming
- 4. Sound knowledge of generic programming, building framework
- 5. Clear knowledge of the life cycle of activity, fragment
- 6. Must have good experience in working with Restful API (with JSON and XML response)
- 7. Sound Knowledge on firebase push notification
- 8. Must have good knowledge of data structure
- 9. Should have experience in SQLite database
- 10. Familiarity with integrating Facebook SDK, and Google SDK in the project
- 11. Sound Knowledge of APIs/attributes of Android development.
- 12. Must have good knowledge about the Agile environment
- 13. Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- 14. A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- 15. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, Such as Git
- 16. Familiarity with continuous integration
- 17. Enthusiastic about Agile/Scrum/TDD/SOLID
- 1+ year in a similar role
WHAT WE OFFER
- 1. The opportunity to build a professional career in a multi-dimensional business environment
- 2. A supportive, dynamic, and global team
- 3. Diversity and equal opportunity
- 4. Yearly salary increment
- 5. Two Festival bonus
- 6. 20,000 – 40,000 BDT
Before you apply, ask yourself: Are you a professional who holds himself/herself accountable for the actions? Do you collaborate and work as part of a team to achieve organizational success? Are your outcomes focused and result-driven?
Want to know more about who we are? Please visit us at www.teleaus.com
or send an email at [email protected]