Teleaus-a business of Serveno Australia is a global enterprise founded in 2011, headquartered in Australia. Teleaus is a leading information and communications engineering solutions and services provider specializing in IT services, telecommunications consulting, and business solutions that deliver real results to businesses. As a global enterprise, our mission is to build successful long-term win-win business relationships with clients.
About the role
We are creating an online platform called Anfactor which is an AI/ML enabled Realtime customer support chat application. We are recruiting a Senior Architect to provide hands-on leadership with the design, implementation, and maintenance of Teleaus products. Working with the team, lead the creation of technology architecture and frameworks in sync with the product strategy. Lead software design efforts from AWS infrastructure/platform services to backend code to browser and everything in between. Develop software in a manner that is scalable, robust, testable, and easy to maintain and deploy. Collegially work with other engineers, product managers, and designers to build the best products possible.
- Owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects.
- Working independently as well as supervising the team to determine methods and procedures for new or special assignments.
- Driving deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are successfully deployed in the cloud.
- Lead the creation of AWS foundations according to best practices and defining implementation architectures, responding to RFPs, developing deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform; and being a subject matter expert on Microsoft technology stack as it relates to customer end-to-end solutions and services.
- Manage migrations of existing applications and development of new applications using AWS cloud services.
- Act as a lead technical liaison between the business, customers, cloud engineering teams, and support.
- Working with other team members to solve complex cloud architecture problems.
- Gather real-world implementation challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater value from the use of AWS cloud services.
- Working on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercising independent judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Creating formal networks involving coordination among groups.
- Having broad expertise, knowledge, and skills to contribute to the development of the company’s business objectives and principles, to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Strong Promotor of development best practices (Examples - leading industry knowledge of DevOps principles, design patterns, and cloud technologies).
- Contributes to development of company objectives and principles of engineering.
- Not just do agile but be agile!
- Having ambition to make things awesome and hunger to learn and grow your craft.
- Helping build an agile, high-energy team environment with a great engineering culture with passion and purpose in line with the mission & vision of Teleaus.
12+ years in a similar role
- AWS certifications in Solution Architecture, Associates, Developer.
- Certifications on MS Azure, MCSA, MCSD, and/or MCSE.
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services: Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon Simple DB/RDS databases, AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), etc.
- Solid understanding of AWS landing zones and organizations.
- AWS security best practices.
- Developing high quality, enterprise scale software products.
- Datacenter migration, especially involving Windows Servers and complex Windows workloads.
- Designing or managing a large SQL Server implementation.
- Designing or managing a large Active Directory implementation.
- Architecting and building IaaS and PaaS solutions.
- Knowledge of .NET Programming (C#) and/or life cycle application management (knowledge of CI/CD including common technologies like Azure DevOps, Git, and Jenkins).
- Knowledge of cloud services, cloud native design and/or cloud implementation experience.
- Knowledge of microservices and application modernization techniques.
- Knowledge of Microsoft licensing and common licensing deployments.
- Knowledge of infrastructure management platforms like WSUS, SCCM, and SCOM.
- Knowledge of networking design including DNS, routing, traffic management, firewalls, and/or private networking.
- Managing highly available data center operations with responsibility for infrastructure robustness, including networking, server hardware, storage application, server, and network security.
- Knowledge of AWS services, market segments, customer base, and industry verticals.
- 5+ years of full-stack web development (Python/React) is desirable.
- 5+ years working in an AWS environment.
- Ability to think APIs-first while architecting software.
- Experience with SQL databases and domain modeling.
- Experience in modern architectures (e.g., microservices, containers, etc.).
- Test-driven and wiki-style documentation mindset.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and lean environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or real-world experience.
- Experience in the financial / banking industry is a plus.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with CTOs, Enterprise Architects, Senior IT Management, and developers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with high level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organisations.
- Expertise with web frameworks (Python preferred).
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to build a professional career in a multi-dimensional business environment
- A supportive, dynamic and global team
- Diversity and equal opportunity
- Annual salary package negotiable
- Opportunities for growth and development
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Teleaus is an equal opportunities employer pursuant to applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment based on experience and skills and without regard to any other characteristic protected by law.
Before you apply, ask yourself, are you a professional who holds yourself accountable for your actions? Do you collaborate and work as part of a team to achieve organizational success? Are your outcomes-focused and results-driven?