TELEAUS is a leading information and communications engineering solutions and services provider, specializing in IT services, software applications developments, telecommunications engineering, and business solutions that deliver real results to businesses. As a global enterprise, our mission is to build successful long-term win-win business relationships with clients.
About the role
NBN & Telstra 5G Network projects have created multiple openings for Telecom Engineering roles who will be reporting to the Network Delivery Team Leader. You'll be responsible for delivering timely and cost-efficient and quality Network Delivery services across Australia, initially in regional areas.
Responsibilities & Requirements
· Report projecting manager.
· Lead EME delivery for companywide wireless projects.
· Support in the delivery of the RF design process
· Generate Form A and Form Bs
· Review or generate Preliminary RF Drawings (PRDs)
· RF EME compliance documentation.
· NFPOI Report preparation
· Produce environmental EME report.
· Work closely with Property and Design teams on EME mitigation strategies.
· Responsible for Radio Frequency National Site Archive (RFNSA), STAD, and Environmental EME report creation.
· ACMA Device registrations and audit checks
· Point of contact for customers on EME site issues and site resolution within timeframe and budget
What qualities are we looking for?
· Bachelor or Masters in Telecommunications (or equivalent)
· 5 or more years of experience within telecommunication operator and/or vendor environments
· Strong technical understanding and experience in RF Planning, Design, Tuning, and Optimisation.
· Experience in 5G networks will be an advantage.
· Knowledge of Australian EME compliance requirements and ACMA regulations
· Solid understanding of AMTA base station design guidelines
· Practical knowledge of EME mitigation strategies for different site types
· Hands-on experience with using RF-Map2 and knowledge of RFNSA STAD & Environmental EME Reports
· Proven experience in engaging with the customer on resolving complex EME site issues
· Experience and understanding of relevant tools such as IXUS or ProX5 for PRDs
· Excellent communication skills and ability to influence customers and key stakeholders
· RF Planning tool experience in ATOLL or Mentum Planet
· Programming and scripting skills would be an advantage.
So, before you apply, ask yourself: Are you a professional who holds yourself accountable for your actions? Do you collaborate and work as part of a team to achieve organizational success? Are your outcomes-focused and results-driven?
To know more about us please visit www.teleaus.com
or call us at +61290 580 199 Interested candidates please send a short CV to [email protected]
mentioning your experiences and skills.