TELEAUS is a leading information and communications engineering solutions and services provider, specializing in IT services, software applications developments, telecommunications engineering, and business solutions that deliver real results to businesses. As a global enterprise, our mission is to build successful long-term win-win business relationships with clients.
About the role
NBN & Telstra 5G Network projects have created multiple openings for Telecom Engineering roles who will be reporting to the Network Delivery Team Leader. You'll be responsible for delivering timely and cost-efficient and quality Network Delivery services across Australia, initially in regional areas.
Responsibilities & Requirements
· Perform a structural assessment of existing telecommunication structures under modified loading conditions.
· Assessment and/or design of mounting steelwork required to attach telecommunication equipment to the structures.
· Delivery and tracking of Telecommunication structural analysis (including preparation of relevant documentation) liaising with all relevant clients and stakeholders as required.
· Maintain accurate files on projects, sites, and new technologies necessary to effectively respond to questions and issues.
· Design and detail structural strengthening for Telecommunication structures found to have inadequate structural capacity.
· Ensure that the engineering practices are compliant with and in accordance with the current Australian standards and codes.
· Analysis/assessment of site characteristics, reporting and documenting of findings (e.g. Wind parameters including Terrain Category & Topographic Multipliers)
· Perform structural assessment and/or design of mounting steelwork and headframes required to attach telecommunication equipment to the structures.
· Provide sound engineering support and solutions to our customers on product installation and construction, including resolving design and development issues.
· Produce accurate structural certification based on performed analysis and design complying with Australian standards and engineering codes of practice.
What qualities are we looking for?
· Bachelor of Civil/Structural Engineering
· Australian and International codes and the ability to interpret them effectively (AS1170, AS3995, AS4100, AS3600, AS4676, AS1657).
· Knowledge of steel and concrete structural design including different types of foundation design
· 5 years' experience in civil /structural engineering design in telecommunications, experience in Optus & Telstra design processes, systems and requirements.
· Adaptable, with the ability to learn new concepts and ideas quickly
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience with 3D modeling software.
So, before you apply, ask yourself: Are you a professional who holds yourself accountable for your actions? Do you collaborate and work as part of a team to achieve organizational success? Are your outcomes-focused and results-driven?
To know more about us please visit www.teleaus.com
or call us at +61290 580 199 Interested candidates please send a short CV to [email protected]
mentioning your experiences and skills.