Teleaus, a business of Serveno Australia, is a global enterprise founded in 2011, and headquartered in Australia. Teleaus is a leading information and communications engineering solutions and services provider, specializing in IT services, telecommunications consulting, and business solutions, that deliver real results to businesses. Teleaus is also working on developing its own business service application products and has expanded its business verticals as a cloud service provider as well. As a global enterprise, our mission is to build successful long-term win-win business relationships with clients.
About the role
We are creating an online platform called Anfactor which is an Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning enabled Realtime customer support service providing application. Anfactor has leveraged advanced technologies to help its customers in a smarter and more effective way, with its virtual assistant feature. Our API-based service can be integrated into any company website, or their social media page(s) very easily, which will be able to act as an AI-based virtual assistant for their business. Moreover, Anfactor also has a rich API Library, consisting of Artificial Intelligence-based services, which is being developed continuously. Our vision is to bring all talented technology professionals and businesses under one umbrella globally, to enrich our ongoing projects, and also to develop new ones.
- Refactoring code and reviewing other developer’s code
- Develop tools and automated processes for our searching and matching algorithms
- Writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards
- Designing and developing conversational AI pipeline and testing existing ones
- Preparing, analysing, and learning from analytics
- Writing, updating, and maintaining technical programs, end user documentation, and operational procedures
- Researching, consulting, analysing, and evaluating system program needs
- Testing, debugging, diagnosing, and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines, and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification
- Providing advice, guidance, and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation and costings for recommending software purchases and upgrades
- Responding to any issues or priorities according to the determined level of urgency
- Identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures, and methods
- Proactively raising issues or ideas on how any aspect of the web platform should be built
- Be an active member of the team's development and learning
5+ years in a similar role
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant discipline (or equivalent experience)
- Strong computer science fundamentals (Data Structure, Algorithm, Database, etc.) knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Proven experience in deep learning projects preferably in NLP and NLG
- Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic extraction techniques, data structures, and modeling
- Experience in using libraries including but not limited to NLTK, spaCy, TensorFlow, and Pytorch.
- Knowledge of Restful API design and development with any of the backend frameworks like Django, Flask, and FastApi is a plus.
- Should be able to write clean, readable, maintainable, and testable code
- Good understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Having experience in deploying and serving ML models with cloud technologies.
- Strong knowledge of creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Should be familiar with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Should have a proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- (Not mandatory) Knowledge about cloud computing, especially any sort of AWS Certification is highly appreciated.
WHAT WE OFFER:
The opportunity to build a professional career in a multi-dimensional business environment
A supportive, dynamic, and global team
- Table tennis and board games for recreation
- Diversity and equal opportunity
- Yearly salary increment
Before you apply, ask yourself, are you a professional who holds yourself accountable for your actions? Do you collaborate and work as part of a team to achieve organizational success? Are your outcomes focused and results driven?